- Voted York County's #1 Builder Custom Homes
- Well known throughout York County for their quality work
- Family owned business for 3 generations
- Premier Builder in all the most desired areas throughout the county
- Count on Jeffrey L. Henry to provide the kind of quality and craftsmanship that you want and deserve
Communities we are building in:
$400,000’s and up | Dover School District
Directions: I83 to 30 West, North on Rt 74, Left on Donwood Dr
Luxurious homes custom built for the discerning buyer. Views of rolling hills with lots backing to farmland and trees. Convenient to local shopping and parks.
- Large lots in quiet community of upscale homes
- Convenient to both York and Harrisburg
- Customizing available
- Public utilities
New Brittany II
$475,000 and up | Central School District
Directions: Route 30 West, Right on Roosevelt Avenue, Right on Farnham Lane
Quality built custom homes by York's premier builder of custom homes, Jeffrey L. Henry. Open space community. Many plans to choose from or bring your own. Buy lot now, build later.
- Open space development
- Public utilities
- Lots from 1/2 acre
- Sidewalk community
- All custom built homes
- Choose builder's plan or your own
- Quality amenities
- Buy lot now, Build later
West York School District
Directions: I83, west on Rt 30, Right on Carlisle Road, Left on Sunset Lane, Right on Ridings Way, Left on Goldens Path
- Established neighborhood with pride of ownership.
- Beautiful lots in great location with aasy access to Rt 30 and I83
- Close to shopping and new Memorial Hospital
- Owner financing available.
$300,000 and up | Spring Grove School District
Directions: Rt 30 West, Left on Rt 116, Right on Glenville, Right on Mococary Trail, Left on Hauer Terrace
- Bring your own builder or plan for pricing
- Gorgeous views from lots
- Established Neighborhood
- Close to major highways and shopping
- Lots from $72,500
Jeffrey Henry, owner of Jeffrey L. Henry, Inc. was born into a building family. His father was a builder and all of his brothers are contractors. The Henry’s have always worked in or around the York and Hanover area. Jeff began his building business in 1987 and has built his reputation as an outstanding builder and remodeler in Pennsylvania ever since
Quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and 100% customer satisfaction is the foundation which Jeffrey L. Henry, Inc. has been built upon. Through a combination of highly skilled employees and subcontractors, we strive to make each project a work of art.
Our goal is to create your dream home in which you can make lasting memories for years to come.